Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4 - Unavailable MEN...

So why do women always go for unavailable men? I mean there are plenty of available men out there but we continuously choose ones that aren't good for us cause they fit the McSteamy type.I have a friend who interests lie with 3 different boys and all have different stories but all the same outcome...unavailable.  Now by "unavailable" I mean they are in a relationship, just got out of a long term relationship (haven't gotten it together) or they just want to party (haven't gotten it together). All of which are not good for where me and my friends are in our lives. It is funny to see 30+ being in the last situation. I kind of thought the party stage would end towards the end of an era called twenties. Apparently not and how come everyone keeps finding them. I was told if you put a vibe that you want a relationship you will get one. I am wondering if I put out a vibe of wanting a million dollars will I get that too? Haha...ya nice theory.

Day 4- A picture of your night....

Well this isn't fair..cause tonight is a low key night with my dog. He got neutered and they had to go into his abdomen for one of them so it is pretty low key but if this is the challenge this is the challenge. Tonight George and I will be cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment