Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5 - New business

Sorry guys missed a day...but I am here regardless. I was working on it then got sidetrack...again still in the back of my mind. :)

So I have been toying with an idea to start a new business. Well I tried to start it up with 3 other girls last summer but 2 couldn't see past the age difference. One thought because she was older she was better and the other one just couldn't understand the attitude. I still to this day think they would have been great business partners and propelled the business to massive amounts of money. Oh well. The other one didn't want to take any chances...so basically I was to fund everything and they would benefit from it. So now I am doing it on my own. It is a specialty event planning service. I have been distracted as of late but this week I am going to get down to business.
So Step 1- I am going to read some business books to do it right the first time. My fitness business was guess and test and I am sure we are doing things wrong to this day. I figure I can write about the start-up chaos on this thing. :)

Now a question? Should I feel annoyed that my roommate is dating my best friend. That she is here every night and doesn't pay rent. That I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed with that fact that I moved here to have a buffer between myself and my friends? I talked with my roommate and my friend and yet they continue on. That hearing them have sex isn't a great way to start the morning either. I wonder if this is because I am single. Yet I am happy to be single. I have no complaints.
Now if dating was this easy....haha
Quote of the day:
"Every women has the exact love life they want"..god I hope not cause if so I am super disappointed in myself.  I hope this year changes although it has started off rocky...well cheers to all changes that are coming week.

Part of the changes is to finding a part time job for the next 6 months so I can afford some unnecessary things in my life. Well some necessary  and then some unnecessary things that I could take my time getting but don't feel like it.


Day 5- A picture of my favorite memory


So anything that has to do with a family gathering with my mum's side of the family wins hands down. This outing was in Jamaica and we had about 30-something family members show up. The great part is we had this unspoken rule about having breakfast and dinner together and then having the rest of the day to ourselves. This often happens at christmas in florida even though I don't get to go every year. The presents under the tree (I mean on the tree) are amazing. Everybody gets something and it gets ridiculous when there is 30 people their for christmas. Ridiculous to the point it takes up to 4 hours to unwrap presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment