Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 of the 50 day challenge....

Great deeds of the day.

Today my realtor and I were looking at show homes. I happen to get stuck in front of one this afternoon. After trying to rock it back and forth on my own and just proceeded to strand myself in the snow more and more. We decided to walk down the street and find someone home to borrow their shovel. A nice gentlemen came out and started to help and shovelled the snow from behind the tires. He also ended up running and grabbing cardboard to help. Then 3 guys came out of a house they were working on and the 4 of them pushed my car out of the snow. :)

Afterwards I quickly drove over to Timmy's and grabbed coffee for the workers and a tim card for the gentlemen who came and helped me. The workers were grateful and shocked. Granted they have no idea how grateful I was in them helping me out. The gentleman that originally helped us was from Nigeria. He refused to take my gift card. As we talked he had twin 1 1/2 year old daughters come to the door. They were sooooo incredibly cute.

It is nice to be reminded that people will help you cause you are stranded and that I was lucky enough to meet some.

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favourite show.

This is one of the most brilliant shows I have ever watch...and truthfully it is tied with That 70's show...BRILLIANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment