Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day of 2011....

Why is it people spend so much time hyping up partying for the new year...every year I wake up and it doesn't feel different...I just have to remember to label my dates with an 1 instead of a 0 this year... Also what is the point of getting so wasted that you're hung over the next day or for some oldies a few days after? Why is getting a kiss on new years so important too? I don't get it at all. What am I missing?


After a nice sleep in day...I went out to find George some food...all the smaller private dog food stores were closed so that will occur tomorrow. Anyways, I did have the opportunity to hang out with a friend briefly. He had yet to experience the Leisa eating agenda! Hahaha...we went to Mini Mango vietnamese food and I got fried rice, and lemongrass chicken to share. We went to Save on Food next cause I figured I could get sweet and sour pork..only to discover I was mistaken and it is Sobey's I wanted. BOOOOOOO Save on Foods for your crappy take out selection. Thus we head across the main road to wok box and I got breaded chicken which had sweet and sour sauce. Truthfully I don't recommend any of the places we went too...it is not that the food wasn't good....it was more that I had to go to 3 different places to satisfy my stomach.


So as I had told you all I am going to date more in 2011. I am going to find that guy this year...maybe I already know him, or saw him walking down the street or maybe he is the next guy I meet. Trust me if you were a betting man you would go with maybe the next guy I meet. I am pretty sure I haven't met him cause every guy friend I have has put me in the friends zone cause I am "sooooo" cool. But tonight I needed to find someone to take the 3rd ticket to the oilers game. Boy A took the ticket...yes I am going to alphabeticalize the boys I date. Boy A and I had originally decided to go for coffee at second cup on sunday night. He found out I had an extra ticket and decided to pay and come along for the game. The game I will get to later. Anyways Boy A is an accountant and he is your typical accountant....SOOOO not my type. Weird he is a huge hockey fan and we could talk sports all night but that is it. Oh he could help me set up my books for my small business but I don't know anything else we could talk about. Plus attraction goes a long way. I am not attracted to him at all. He is tall, thin, kind of geeky...if I was a betting person I would say he was a geek in high school but will have jock in high school as he pool boy shortly. He is George McFly from back to the future...I SWEAR! (This trilogy has been playing on some channel for the last week.) Anyways...needless to say boy A isn't going to make the cut. Well maybe as a friend...but I am going to have to say back to the drawing board.


As for the OILERS...what the hell??? Seriously this is the second game I have been to where they have had under 15 shots this year. SHOT THE FREAKIN PUCK. Oh and Penner can you use a couple of those dollars  you earn a year to learn how to handle the puck. Yes we all know you want a trade at the end of he season but that shouldn't make you a lazy player right now. Other teams are watching and wondering if you are worth the money you make now...doesn't matter how many goals you get...WATCH THE ATTITUDE. Do you want to end up like Souray...ya I said it! You have talent and were discovered so play like you want to be in the nhl. There are probably 10 others out there that have your talent but weren't as lucky to be in the right place at the right time with the right people watching. When did professional players lose the love to feel so lucky just to be playing for a team?? It is sickening that fans go out to watch a player dog it around the ice.


SO what do I want to take away from today....I need to detail the inside of my car 3 times a year at least! Ughhh

No comments:

Post a Comment